Sunday 22 December 2013

Widgets

How I Made $900 With A Mini Website, In The First Month

Posted by Unknown at 16:20
When I re-opened the Online Profits training program back in June, there were two main changes. First of all the course became virtually free. That is, you just need to create a hosting account with my hosting partner to gain a lifetime member account to the program now.
The second change was the introduction of a new section in the members area, called “Live Case Study.” Inside that section members would basically follow the steps I would take to build, promote and monetize a website from scratch. I created this section because I wanted the members to gain some practical knowledge too, learning how to apply all the concepts they would get from the training material.
I decided to build a mini website for the case study (also called niche website), because you don’t need to spend too much time or money building one, and once the site is “complete” it becomes a passive stream of income.
This doesn’t mean that making money with mini websites is fast though. I launched my mini website on July, and I was expecting to start generating some revenues with it after three or four months. But this little project surprised me. In the very first month it generated $875 in profits, and I only used free methods to promote it. I am not sure how things will evolve, but if things keep going as they are by the end of the year the mini website will be making close to $2,000 per month.
If you want to follow the case study and check all the steps I am taking to build and promote the mini website, with screenshots and monthly reports, you just need to join the Online Profits training program. I say “just” because it is a no-brainer right now. You’ll pay $5 or so to sign-up for a hosting account with our partner (HostNine), and you’ll get complete access to our training material, the live case study, the resources section, the content library and more. Plus, you get another hosting account, and you can use that to build your own mini website.


If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | A2z Earning Articles Box | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top